1000L Conical Fermentation Tank Ss304 Ss316
|FOB Price:||US $300-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZTFJ
- Customized: Customized
- Processing Material: Beer
- Materia: SUS304or SUS316L
- Trademark: Jhenten
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Condition: New
- Composition: Fermentation
- Process: Ferment
- Certifications: CE, SGS, ISO 9001
- Specification: CE\GMP
- HS Code: 7309000000
, manufacturing, marketing and after-sale service.
Carrying on the traditional craft skills and latest Japanese technology, WenZhou Jhenten Machinery Co exceeds in this filed and has been credited with honors of ISO9001-2008 quality management system certificate, CE certificate and ASME certificate.
Our company was established in 1986, adhering to the business value of management standard, market oriented customer first and innovation developing" , to the management concept of "people-orientation, harmonious development, and win-win". We strengthen management, pay attention to quality, improve the quality of employees, set a good corporate image, and strive to create the "Jhenten" unique and excellent corporate culture.
Conical Beer Fermenter Tank
Jhenten specialize in personally manufacturing small, medium sized brewery plants. We can provide you we can design & manufacture beer fermentation tank according to your requirement.
Tank featuresstainless steel, vertical, double-walled, insulated, 60 degree cone bottom, dished head, beer fermentation tank.
1. The inner of the fermentation tank are adopted 304 stainless steel. Use polyurethane to keep warm. The outside scarfskin treatment is according to the customer's requirement. You can choice stainless steel polishes, spray finishing and so on.
2. Part of dished head forms oval man way door, safety valve set up at 1.5 bar and sanitation spray ball. Spunding device controlling CO2 level is mounted on the inlet pipe. On the bottom end of tank is sampling cock for taking beer samples. Conical part has bottom outlet yeast removal pipe and outlet for beer transfer to serving tanks. Vessel is supported by 3 tube legs with fully articulating adjustable feet. Tank is also equipped at the top by 2 cable eyes for easier manipulation.
* Total volume: 50L-20000L
* Designed to hold up to 345kPa (50psi) pressure
* Completely made with sanitary welds
* Cleaning in place (CIP) spray ball that is removable
* 304 grade stainless steel
* Adjustable legs (3 legs for stability on uneven ground)
* 200mm hatch lid for late additions, carbonating etc
* Standard 1/2" BPS and 1 1/2" tri clover ttings
* Silicon seals throughout for longevity and high temp
* Rotating rack arm that is completely removable. (rack arm unscrews and assembly can slide straight out of fermenter wall.
* Ball valves are 3 piece for easy dismantling and cleaning
* Man hole for easy access to the side of the fermenter
* Narrow diameter for small footprint
* Standard 1 1/2" Tri clover ttings, and 1" BSP
* Fitted with BiMetal Thermo Probe and large 3" Dial
* Includes pressure gauge
* Includes 50mm polyurethane insulation on fermenter wall and fermenter cone
|< 0.2 Mpa|
|< 0.35 Mpa|