600L Beer Fermenter Tank (600L)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||80 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 600L
- Customized: Customized
- Process: Ferment
- Certifications: CE, SGS, ISO 9001
- Specification: CE GMP SGS ISO9001
- HS Code: 8421999000
- Condition: New
- Composition: Filling Machine
- Materia: Sus304or Sus316L
- Trademark: Jhenten
- Origin: China(Mainland)
600L Conical Fermenter
* Dimple Jacketed & Insulated
Perfect for the micro brewery or home brewering wanting to to take their brewing to the next step. This fermenter had Be beautifully welded with mirror polished stainless steel, versatile design, CIP cleaning device and easy access from The side man hole.
200mm Top Hatch Lid The fermenter comes with a very useful removable 200mm top hatch lid [C] that can be used for dry hopping, removal of the CIP spray ball and other late additions to the fermenter. If needed, additional lids can be purchase separately and modied for other purposes such as:
Lid with DIP tube and thermowell or temperature probe. Lid with DIP tube and carbonation stone for carbonating.
Carbonation Once tted with a PRV this fermenting vessel can be used to carbonate in. Carbonation can be achieved by simply shutting o gas outlet valves and lid at approximately 10 SG points before completing fermnetation. Alternatively, an additional lid can be tted with a carbonation stone and force carbonation can be applied.
Dimple Jacketed and Fully Insulated These tanks are dimple jacketed so they are ready to be heated or cooled with glycol. Unlike many other tanks the complete cone of the tank is insulated meaning that the tank can be chilled right down to sub zero temperatures if needs be. This makes the tank suitable for use as a bring beer tank/serving tank and minimizes the need to purchase multiple tanks in your brewery.
* Total volume up to top of straight wall is 620 Liters or 700 Liters including dome top
* Designed to hold up to 345kPa (50psi) pressure
* Completely made with sanitary welds
* Cleaning in place (CIP) spray ball that is removable
* 304 grade stainless steel
* Adjustable legs (3 legs for stability on uneven ground)
* 200mm hatch lid for late additions, carbonating etc
* Standard 1/2" BPS and 1 1/2" tri clover ttings
* Silicon seals throughout for longevity and high temp
* Rotating rack arm that is completely removable. (rack arm unscrews and assembly can slide straight out of fermenter wall.
* Ball valves are 3 piece for easy dismantling and cleaning
* Man hole for easy access to the side of the fermenter
* Narrow diameter for small footprint
* Standard 1 1/2" Tri clover ttings, and 1" BSP
* Fitted with BiMetal Thermo Probe and large 3" Dial
* Includes pressure gauge
* Includes 50mm polyurethane insulation on fermenter wall and fermenter cone